This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Recognize and apply the most current scientific, clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic advances
- List and prescribe generic medicine to treat disease with increased national health care (i.e. Diabetes)
- Describe pathophysiology and correlate with clinical presentation for IM disorders
- Prepare for ABIM Certification and Recertification exam
7:05 AM to 7:30 PM
7:30 AM to 12:45 PM Session 1
1:45 PM to 7:30 PM Session 2
- Oncology & Statistics
- Neurology & Critical Care
- Gen Int Med
Habeeb Rahman, MD
Hoboken University Medical Center
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Awesome Review. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the American Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 63 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.